iLiftz™ | Cozy Eyeglass Socks | Instantly Lifts GlassesRegular price $19.95
iLiftz® - the patented solution for eyeglass dents, marks, and slipping. You will be amazed how comfortable your glasses can be with iLiftz® Cozy Socks.
Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees.
- Prevents eyeglass slipping
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on and stays securely on glasses
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on most eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- Fits eyeglass arms from 3mm - 12mm (1/2") wide. For larger frames, add a note requesting nylon Cozy Socks, or contact us for more information.
- Silicone, Tungsten
- Total length: Approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Sold as a pair | 2 Socks per package
- Indicated weight is per Sock, i.e. 1/2 oz = 1/2 oz per Sock.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Brown, Lilac
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees. See shipping/exchange/return policy here.
How Does it Work?
Just slip them on the tips of your eyeglass arms. The weight creates a counterbalance that instantly reduces pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass arms (behind your ears). You should notice the eyeglass pressure reduced from your nose. This is what iLiftz® will do for you.
Choosing a Size:
Use the size chart below and compare the weight of your glasses to the iLiftz® size. If you don't know weight of the glasses, use the description to pick your size. PRO TIP: Try 2-3 sizes: Use the bundle discount to try multiple sizes/styles.
Buy With Confidence Pledge:
- Made in USA
- Premier Customer Service
- Shipped From USA Locations
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Money Back
- Hassle Free Returns For Any Reason
iLiftz® Provides Instant Relief From:
- heavy glasses
- nose dents | red marks
- slipping glasses
- sensitive nose
- eyeglass pressure
- low nose bridge fit
- nose trauma
- nose surgery
- sinus pressure
- trigeminal neuralgia (TN)
- sore nose from glasses
What To Expect:
"Will my glasses float off my nose?" If that happens, you should exchange for a lighter weight. Ideally, you want your eyeglass pressure to be reduced without changing your line of vision.
So even though your glasses may still sit on your nose, you should notice a reduction in the pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Also, keep in mind that the straighter your eyeglass arms, the better the lift. Straghten your arms for a better lift.
Mix and Match any item and save! Click below to Build Your Bundle.
Don't forget to add the Oversized iLiftz® Eyeglass Case to your cart. Your glasses may not fit their original case with iLiftz® attached.
Don't forget to add Eyeglass Ear Cushions to your cart. Cushion your ears from the weight of Eyeglass Frames with cozy Ear Cushions. The braided spandex provides plenty of cushion while allowing a flexible stretch to work with most eyeglass frames. Just slip on tips of earpieces and position where needed to cushion your ears and prevent eyeglass pain on the top of ears or behind ears.
Don't forget to add Power-Lift Strap to your cart. This patented weighted retainer/strap also prevents eyeglass pressure, marks, and dents.
Need a Custom Size? No problem, use our contact form with your request.
You could receive a $200 gift card just by sharing your iLiftz™ experience with your eye doctor (no purchase necessary). Learn more here.