iLiftz™ | Cozy Eyeglass Socks | Instantly Lifts GlassesRegular price $19.95
- Prevents eyeglass slipping
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on tips of your eyeglass arms
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on all eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- Fits eyeglass arms from 3mm - 12mm wide
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees.
How Does it Work?
Just slip then on the tips of your eyeglass arms. The weight creates a counterbalance that instantly reduces pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass arms (behind your ears). Does this reduce eyeglass pressure? Does this prevent your glasses from sliding down? Eyeglass problems solved! This is what Bye-Bye Nose Dents accessories will do for you.
Short How-To Video
What To Expect:
"Will my glasses float off my nose?" If that happens, you should exchange for a lighter weight. Ideally, you want your eyeglass pressure to be reduced without changing your line of vision.
So even though your glasses may still sit on your nose, you should notice a reduction in the pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Also, keep in mind that the straighter your eyeglass arms, the more lift you get.
- Silicone, Tungsten
- Total length: Approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Sold as a pair | 2 Socks per package
- Indicated weight is per Sock, i.e. 1/2 oz Standard is 1/2 oz per Sock.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Brown, Lilac
Buy It With:
Don't forget to add the Oversized iLiftz™ Eyeglass Case to your cart. Your glasses may not fit their original case with iLiftz™ Cozy Socks attached.
Buy It With:
Don't forget to add Eyeglass Ear Cushions to your cart. These cozy cushions make glasses very comfortable on your ears.
Need a Custom Size? No problem, use our contact form with your request.
You could receive a $200 gift card just by sharing your iLiftz™ experience with your eye doctor (no purchase necessary). Learn more here.