iLiftz® Power Drops - Eyeglass Jewelry | Prevents Dents & MarksRegular price $24.95
Patented elegant Eyeglass Jewelry provides instant relief from eyeglass nose dents, red marks, and slipping glasses.
You will be amazed how comfortable your glasses are when gently lifted.
Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees.
- Prevents eyeglass slipping
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on and stays securely on glasses
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on most eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- All Natural Materials including Tungsten, Nickle-Free Base Metal, Nylon, Natural Latex (less than 1%)
- Total length: Approximately 1 1/4" Drops only; 11 " with Retainer Cord
- Indicated weight is per Drop, i.e. 1/2 oz Standard is 1/2 oz per Drop
- Color Black/Silver
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees. See shipping/exchange/return policy here.
How Does it Work?
Just slip onto the tips of your earpieces. The weight creates a counterbalance that reduces pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass earpieces (behind your ears). Does this lift your glasses off your nose? Notice your eyeglass pressure is gone and glasses will not slide down. Eyeglass problems solved! This is what Bye-Bye Nose Dents accessories will do for you.
Choosing a Size:
Use the size chart below and compare the weight of your glasses to the iLiftz® size. If you don't know weight of the glasses, use the description to pick your size. PRO TIP: Try 2-3 sizes: Use the bundle discount to try multiple sizes/styles.
Buy With Confidence Pledge:
- Made in USA
- Premier Customer Service
- Shipped From USA Locations
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Money Back
- Hassle Free Returns For Any Reason
iLiftz® Provides Instant Relief From:
- heavy glasses
- nose dents | red marks
- slipping glasses
- sensitive nose
- eyeglass pressure
- low nose bridge fit
- nose trauma
- nose surgery
- sinus pressure
- trigeminal neuralgia (TN)
- sore nose from glasses
What To Expect:
"Will my glasses float off my nose?" If that happens, you should exchange for a lighter weight. Ideally, you want your eyeglass pressure to be reduced without changing your line of vision.
So even though your glasses may still sit on your nose, you should notice a reduction in the pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Also, keep in mind that the straighter your eyeglass arms, the better the lift. Straghten your arms for a better lift.
Mix and Match any item and save! Click below to Build Your Bundle.
Buy It With:
Buy It With:
You May Also Like:
iLiftz™ Cozy Eyeglass Socks