iLiftz™ Cozy Eyeglass Socks | Relief From Trigeminal Neuralgia PainRegular price Sale price $21.95
Trigeminal neuralgia is a sudden, severe facial pain, described as sharp, shooting or like an electric shock.
If you or a loved one suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia it is important to understand what can trigger your episodes. One of the triggers can be wearing glasses.
One way to prevent a trigger from wearing glasses is using Patented iLiftz™, the original Weighted Cozy Eyeglass Socks. They act as a counterbalance to lift your glasses and reduce eyeglass pressure that can trigger Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Prevent Trigeminal Neuralgia pain due to wearing glasses or sunglasses
- Prevent slipping glasses
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on tips of your eyeglass arms
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on all eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- Fits eyeglass arms from 3mm - 12mm wide
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees.
How Does it Work?
Just slip then on the tips of your eyeglass arms. The weight creates a counterbalance that instantly reduces pressure that causes pain, dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass arms (behind your ears). Does this lift your glasses off your nose? Notice your eyeglass pressure is gone and glasses will not slide down. Eyeglass problems solved! This is what Bye-Bye Nose Dents accessories will do for you.
- Silicone, Tungsten
- Total length: Approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Sold as a pair | 2 Socks per package
- Indicated weight is per Sock, i.e. 1/2 oz Standard is 1/2 oz per Sock.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Brown, Lilac
Buy It With:
Eyeglass Ear Cushions: Eyeglass pressure on your ears can be another trigger for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Cushion your ears from the weight of Eyeglass Frames with cozy Ear Cushions. The braided spandex provides plenty of cushion while allowing a flexible stretch to work with most eyeglass frames. Just slip on tips of earpieces and position where needed to cushion your ears and prevent eyeglass pain on the top of ears or behind ears.
Oversized Eyeglass Case:
Don't forget to add the Oversized iLiftz™ Eyeglass Case to your cart. Your glasses may not fit their original case with iLiftz™ Cozy Socks attached.
You could receive a $150 gift card just by sharing your iLiftz™ experience with your eye doctor (no purchase necessary). Learn more here.