iLiftz™ Cozy Eyeglass Socks | Relief From Trigeminal Neuralgia PainRegular price $19.95
Trigeminal neuralgia is a sudden, severe facial pain, described as sharp, shooting or like an electric shock. If you or a loved one suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia it is important to understand what can trigger your episodes. One of the triggers can be wearing glasses.
One way to prevent a trigger from wearing glasses is using Patented iLiftz®, the original Weighted Cozy Eyeglass Socks. They act as a counterbalance to reduce eyeglass pressure that can trigger Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Prevent Trigeminal Neuralgia pain due to wearing glasses or sunglasses
- Prevent slipping glasses
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on tips of your eyeglass arms
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on all eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- Fits eyeglass arms from 3mm - 12mm (1/2") wide. For larger frames, add a note requesting nylon Cozy Socks, or contact us for more information.
- Silicone, Tungsten
- Total length: Approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Sold as a pair | 2 Socks per package
- Indicated weight is per Sock, i.e. 1/2 oz = 1/2 oz per Sock.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Brown, Lilac
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees. See shipping/exchange/return policy here.
How Does it Work?
Just slip them on the tips of your eyeglass arms. The weight creates a counterbalance that instantly reduces pressure that causes pain, dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass arms (behind your ears). Does this reduce eyeglass pressure? Does this prevent your glasses from sliding down? Eyeglass problems solved! This is what Bye-Bye Nose Dents accessories will do for you.
Choosing a Size:
Use the size chart below and compare the weight of your glasses to the iLiftz® size. If you don't know weight of the glasses, use the description to pick your size.
- Try 2-3 sizes: Use the bundle discount to try multiple sizes/styles.
- Include Cozy Ear Cushions to take eyeglass comfort to the next level
- For heavier glasses, try the Power-Lift Strap - better lift with less weight.
Buy With Confidence Pledge:
- Made in USA
- Premier Customer Service
- Shipped From USA Locations
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Money Back
- Hassle Free Returns For Any Reason
Instant Relief From:
- heavy glasses
- nose dents | red marks
- slipping glasses
- sensitive nose
- eyeglass pressure
- low nose bridge fit
- nose trauma
- nose surgery
- sinus pressure
- trigeminal neuralgia (TN)
- sore nose from glasses
What To Expect:
"Will my glasses float off my nose?" If that happens, you should exchange for a lighter weight. Ideally, you want your eyeglass pressure to be reduced without changing your line of vision.
So even though your glasses may still sit on your nose, you should notice a reduction in the pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Also, keep in mind that the straighter your eyeglass arms, the more lift you get.
Mix and Match any item and save! Click below to Build Your Bundle.
Eyeglass Ear Cushions: Eyeglass pressure on your ears can be another trigger for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Cushion your ears from the weight of Eyeglass Frames with cozy Ear Cushions. The braided spandex provides plenty of cushion while allowing a flexible stretch to work with most eyeglass frames. Just slip on tips of earpieces and position where needed to cushion your ears and prevent eyeglass pain on the top of ears or behind ears.
Oversized Eyeglass Case:
Don't forget to add the Oversized iLiftz™ Eyeglass Case to your cart. Your glasses may not fit their original case with iLiftz™ attached.
Don't forget to add Power-Lift Strap to your cart. This patented weighted retainer/strap also prevents eyeglass pressure, marks, and dents.
You could receive a $150 gift card just by sharing your iLiftz™ experience with your eye doctor (no purchase necessary). Learn more here.