iLiftz™ Eyeglass Strap | Cozy Eyeglass Retainer | Eyeglass ChainRegular price Sale price $24.95
Ready to lift your glasses?
Patented iLiftz™ Cozy Eyeglass Strap, the original Weighted Eyeglass Retainer, provides instant relief from eyeglass nose dents, red marks, and slipping glasses. You will be amazed how comfortable your glasses can be with iLiftz™ Cozy Strap.
- Prevents eyeglass slipping
- Prevents eyeglass dents and marks
- Easy to slip on tips of your eyeglass arms
- Great for nose trauma/nose surgery recovery
- Great for sensitive noses
- Great for relief from heavy glasses
- Makes glasses comfortable
- Use on most eyewear - eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, etc.
- Fits eyeglass arms from 3mm - 12mm wide
Free Domestic Shipping > $50. Easy returns and exchanges and no restocking fees.
See Size Chart to check eyeglass compatibility. The straighter your eyeglass the better the lift will be. Get eyeglass arms straightened if too curved.
Just slip then on the tips of your eyeglass arms. The weight creates a counterbalance that instantly reduces pressure that causes dents, marks, and slipping.
Will It Work For You?
Try this - press down on the tips of your eyeglass arms (behind your ears). Does this lift your glasses off your nose? Notice your eyeglass pressure is gone and glasses will not slide down. Eyeglass problems solved! This is what Bye-Bye Nose Dents accessories will do for you.
- Silicone, Tungsten, Waxed Cord
- Total length: Approximately 14 inches
- Indicated weight is per Side, i.e. 1/2 oz Standard is 1/2 oz per Side.
- Colors: Black, Gray, Brown
Buy It With:
Don't forget to add the Oversized iLiftz™ Eyeglass Case to your cart. Your glasses may not fit their original case with iLiftz™ Cozy Retainer attached.
Buy It With:
Don't forget to add Eyeglass Ear Cushions to your cart. These cozy cushions make glasses very comfortable on your ears.
You May Also Like:
iLiftz™ Cozy Eyeglass Socks
You could receive a $150 gift card just by sharing your iLiftz™ experience with your eye doctor (no purchase necessary). Learn more here.